Dissertation Festival: Critical thinking - what it is and why it matters
Dissertation Festival: Critical thinking - what it is and why it matters In-Person
Are you working on your dissertation and looking for support with critical thinking? This in-person workshop is designed to introduce you to these skills and explore what is, why you need to do it and how to go about it.
What to expect:
- Explore the main concepts of critical thinking
- Recommended resources to help improve your skills
- Opportunities to practice what you have learnt with short activities
- Share critical thinking tips with other students
This event is invite only, please only book if you received the booking link.
Location: Building 100, Room 7013 (Highfield Campus)
- Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)